I am trying to setup a project in a SCRUM board, but the backlog will not populated. I have done the normal tricks and it still does not appear.
I have confirmed that the filter associated with the board brings back results (both open and closed), the issue type statuses are mapped to the columns in the scrum board, and that the filters are shared with everyone. I don't know what else to check! The config seems to be setup identical to all of the other projects.
Is there another setting within the workflow or another hidden field that we need to check on to get the project backlog to appear? We are able to setup a Kanban board with no issues, just not a Scrum one.
Any help would be greatly appreciated as it is driving me a bit insane trying to figure out what setting is incorrect and most forums have the items that I have already tried listed.
Cheers.