I've been searching for an integration between Bitbucket and the Atom code editor. Seems I fall short every time. Who else is using Atom in their work flow and how do you communicate with Bitbucket?Is there a plugin to connect the two?
I'm also wondering about this. Saw integration for gitlab available
I use Atom for everything, except for Java ( I used to use Eclipse), on a daily basis at work on Windows and Linux.
1. In Windows, I have installed Sourcetree, as an out-of-the-box took coming with BitBucket, and also using Gitbash.
2. In Linux, depends if it is a standalone or a guest VM.
2.1. Guest VM (Oracle VM VBox in most cases) - either clone in Windows and share the folder in Linux, or use 2.2.
2.2. Standalone - git from the command line. I haven't used any GUI.
I have this question as well.
I have tried creating a token in Manage Account -> Personal Access Tokens
Then taking that token and pasting it into the Atom login where it says "Enter the token below", unfortunately still not working. See screenshots:
It appears this only works by logging in via the link (displayed in the screenshot) https://github.atom.io/login.
you can use "git", no need via atom link.
that you need only add remote origin with your personal token (edit config file in .git folder)
[core]repositoryformatversion = 0filemode = truebare = falselogallrefupdates = true[remote "origin"]url = https://personal token@github.com/user-name/repository-name.git[user]name = user-nameemail = user-email
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.