I am trying to hosting sandcastle documentation of a project i created. I have created a repository with the same name as my user name (cadsharptoolspdm) but when accessing http://cadsharptoolspdm.bitbucket.io I get repository not found. Any help would be highly appreciated!
Hi Amen,
To publish a website on Bitbucket Cloud you need to create a repository combining your username with the bitbucket.io domain suffix. So, for example, if your account's name is happycat, you would need to create a new account with the name of happycat your repository name should be happycat.bitbucket.io and the published static website is reached by this URL: <span><a href="https://happycat.bitbucket.io" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">https://happycat.bitbucket.io</a>.</span>
bitbucket.io
happycat
happycat.bitbucket.io
<span><a href="https://happycat.bitbucket.io" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">https://happycat.bitbucket.io</a>.</span>
<span>For more information you can read <a href="https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/publishing-a-website-on-bitbucket-cloud-221449776.html" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Publishing a website on Bitbucket Cloud</a>.</span>
<span>I've checked your Bitbucket account and I could see the name you're using is not your username, and I also couldn't find a repo, so maybe you were referring to a different Bitbucket account?</span>
<span>Let us know if you have any questions!<br>Ana</span>
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.