What to do?
Exactly! So the issue is why I have ahead-of-the-time version?
Go to your test system, click update, test to see if it has broken anything. If not, then click update in production.
I can press Update, but it nothing happens.
Oh, sorry, I didn't notice the number discrepancy.
It will ignore attempts to upgrades that would downgrade it!
I don't know how you managed to do that! Unless you installed an early-access system instead of a production one, you shouldn't get future versions.
Part of me wants to fix it by fiddling with downloads and versions, but the engineer in me wants to know if it is actually breaking anything - if not, and the support functions work ok, I'd ignore it until the versions catch up with you!
No, I just installed the standard build.
Maybe Atlassian reverted back a version?
Anyway, I agree that just the "wait and see" is best.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.