I've turned on parallel sprint but I still can't start more than one sprint in a next-gen project. Is this a known problem, should I expect a solution any time soon?
Hello,
Parallel sprints are not available in next-gen projects only in classic Jira Software boards.
Hi @Nikola Cosic,
As far as I understand, this is currently only possible for classic Jira projects and not the next-gen ones. The docs about the classic projects tell you about parallel sprints.
But the next-gen docs about sprints don't mention this.
I also did not find a way to configure these.
Cheers,Matthias.
They don't mention but the setting is in place to turn that feature on, although it doesn't work.
@Peter Nguyen, the feature flag you're talking about switches the behaviour for classic projects (not next-gen ones). It is explained in the docs I linked above.
But yes, the UI could express in a better way that this is only for classic projects.
Same issue here.Because of that missing function Next gen project are not usable for us :'(
same here !
same here!
Same here and it is a shame. When will this parallel sprint feature is expected in Next Gen projects?
So...why give us the option...and also why take away options... seems Next-Gen is more like Old-Gen
Right - why let us even create it.
Same here
Do we have any update on parallel sprints in Next-Gen?
vote for the feature and leave a comment here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17195?jql=labels%20%3D%20parallel-sprints
@Falik_Sher - it seems that this issue is still open: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17195
I suggest to leave your comment and vote there - that's the place where Atlassian's dev team acts on.
everyone vote for this feature here : https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17195
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.