Is there a way to have Jira automatically create a Kanban Board when a Project is created?The Kanban Board can have the same name as the project it also have the the basics windows To Do, In Progress and Done.
There isn't a way to do this. As you are likely already aware a kanban-like board is in fact created by default for business projects and the like but these are very limited (no board settings) boards.
So If I am using a business projects which I am then a Kanban board should automatically created when a project is created. Which is not happening.
Is there a setting that should be set to create a Kanban board when a Business Project is created.
welllll.... I suspect that is because I was speaking from my native-Cloud tongue and not Server which I see you are on. Let me ping some server colleagues to see if they can chime in here.
While creating an project on server, there is an option of "Kanban Software development" and if we choose this type of project then automatically an associated project Kanban board is created.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.