I would like to buy jira service desk to support my customers. I need this information:
- By purchasing the license 5 agents can I create a customer tree in my Jira portal and let each customer see only his tickets?
- Can I register a dedicated record / domain on which to send my clients to open the tickets, without using Jira's domain but mine?
- Can I modify the front end forms according to the customer?
- Can I save all my tickets locally and export them?
- Can I automate the sending of SLa reports and customer tickets?
- How many customers can I manage up to 5 users with the Jira license?
- How many tickets can I manage with the Jira license up to 5 users?
- Can I modify and define the SLa, the flows, the type of criticality of the ticket independently and diversifying them for each client?
- Can I configure mail sending, for example, when a ticket is automatically closed directly to the customer?
- Is it possible to configure for each customer more login access to open a ticket? A customer may have 3 users who can open the ticket
- Can I customize the interface of Jira Service Desk with my corporate visual identity and for each customer insert their business logo?
Thank you very much
Daniele