For a few months now I think, whenever I'm pushing/pulling/cloning (or i guess doing other network related GIT operations) it takes forever before anything actually seems to happen. That is, it takes around 1 minute before it starts fulfilling the task.
I'm using GIT through "Bash on Ubuntu on Windows" and if I clone using HTTPS there's no problem, however, with SSH it takes too long before it starts. I have tested both HTTPS and SSH for Bitbucket and GitHub and it only seems to be SSH for Bitbucket that is slow.
Example: cloning a repo of less than 2MB takes around 1m10s, while only in the last second the files are actually written to the disk.
I don't know if this could have anything to do with the relatively recent update to the Bitbucket IPs, but deleting my "known_hosts" in ~/.ssh didn't not help either. Is this a known issue? Common GIT tasks are becoming quite cumbersome.