Today the Jira behaviour just changed. If I click on the top left Icon (the little square, diamond) I get redirected to the Project overview page instead of a dashboard. Why is that?
Thanks everyone for the answers. I did provide feedback like @[deleted] mentioned and the did not respond to that, but is seem like they have turned back the change. Everything is back to normal again. Thanks.
Hi @Sebastian Mathea,
I cannot speak for the reason however I you have an opinion on the change the best method to reach out to Atlassian regarding this is to select the Provide Feedback button located within the Profile menu.
Atlassian may be able to give a reason as to the change.
Hope this helps
I have noticed this today too. Can't see anything in the Atlassian updates blog.
and from your post @Jo Steele we now have a response from Atlassian as follows...
<<SNIP>>
This is a feature rolled out by Atlassian in an attempt to improve the navigation experience within JIRA.
There are no plans to be removing the Dashboards page and its functionality; however, we are currently exploring opportunities that may impact where it is positioned within the product.
We have seen in a handful number of cases where Dashboards are not used and therefore make the overall product experience confusing. For instance, new users and users who are less familiar with Jira often struggle with Dashboards being the very first page they see because there is not much there by default.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.