In trying to get my colleagues excited about using Confluence, I spend quite a lot of time showing them its advantages. Once they see how useful a page properties report can be, or collaborative editing while drafting meeting notes is, or even the simple use of labels, they start to see that working in the Confluence environment is a lot more powerful than working in Microsoft Word.
Even though the search function isn't great, the editor can be a nightmare, and most frustratingly of all, Atlassian seems to prioritise selling plugins over developing their product themselves, I really enjoy working in Confluence and discovering all of the useful macros and possibilities it has to offer.
I'd love to know what some of your favourite aspects of working in Confluence are - whether it be commenting, creating your own templates, or particular macros you can't do without. What tips and tricks do you show your team to get them excited about Confluence?