Created a new project and workflows, etc..
create epics and story BUT cant find any of the epics in the drop down for 'epic link' field.
And in the scrum board, the epic panel is empty and the epics are in the backlog
How do I resolve this asap?
Hi @Leanne Lewis,
To properly confirm the source of the issue could I ask a few questions;
Thanks
Found the answer - this instance of Jira uses 'Goal' and not 'Epic' so once I changed epic to goal, all worked fine.
Something to remember.
Danny - yes to all your questions. Hence was it was puzzling/annoying me. But I found out that this particular Jira account had been setup to use issue type 'goal' not 'epic' hence why it wasnt working.
So need to check how the customer's Jira was setup and work within that.
Thanks for your questions though
Regards
Leanne
Excellent @Leanne Lewis,
Glad you got it sorted.
Have a great week and Merry Christmas
Thanks Danny - have a great week and Merry Christmas too! Can you believe its only 3 weeks til Christmas!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.