With older style boards, you could choose Board settings and enable due date to be shown on stories as you looked through the board. How do you this with next gen projects, as I do not seam to have access to board settings?
Hi Ian
click on Project settings, then clikc on Issue types and select the relevant issuetype (probably Story). On the right hand side, you should see the fields that aren't yet shwoing, and Due date should be there. Drag and drop it to the position in the list you'd like to see it, then click Save changes
Thanks Warren, that does make the due data available on the story itself, however what I am looking for is the due date to be displayed on each of the stories in the list on the board
For example : I have a board with stories listed in an "in progress" column. If I scan down that column I would like to see the due date on each story and not just when I double click on the story.
In Progress
This is a story I need to do
Due date : Dec 5/18
This was something I could do prior to next-gen projects/boards through board settings on the "..." menu, but can't seem to do it now
ThanksIan
Yes sadly it doesn't look like that is possible at the moment. On the plus side, Atlassian are constantly adding new features and improvements to the Next-Gen projects, so keep a lookout for what's new
Where can we vote for this feature to be added? Visibility of due dates on the board for each issue is kind of key to be able to ensure we meet deadlines. Any news when this will be implemented?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.