Or Alternatively: how can I exclude issues from epics that are still “to do” and not yet “doing”?
Option 1 - Define a Quick filter for this under Board settings > quick filters
Option 2 - define the overall board filter to exclude to do epics
So how can I evaluate epic link statuses with JQL?
@Stefan Meier, i think I need to reset here. In looking at your question again I’m not sure what you are wanting to see in the backlog. The backlog should only show issues that have not started. The exception is if you move something into a sprint and do not complete it during the sprint.
your title question speaks to “epics that have not started” but maybe I’m reading this wrong.
i dont want to see issues from Epics that haven’t started. How can I do this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.