I've added some custom fields to a next gen project and want to make some of these fields required, but, can't find a way to do it.
@Upwan Chachra Required fields are coming soon
https://www.atlassian.com/roadmap/jira-software?_ga=2.159727229.1350828060.1543266147-184170155.1539377757#result-066d462c
Hi @Upwan Chachra
We have released this feature to Jira Service Desk but require some additional work on the issue create dialogue and board to be able to release this feature to Jira Software, due to inline issue create on the board.
I know that doesn't help you with your immediate problem but I just wanted to keep you in the loop and let you know that we are working on it.
Regards,
Nate
What was the timescale for these fields? Is it likely to be in Q1 or 2?
Any update for us on JS NG's ability to have custom fields be required?
@Nathan Sturgess has there been any update on the date Required fields will be released? I can't see it in the link for the upcoming work.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.