I have created a scrum project with a sprint, I have added some issues to the sprint and moved some of them to "in progress" and "done"
I now want to see a report. The instructions are "Navigate to the desired board and click Reports."
I am looking at SCP Sprint 1 Board, in my scrum project. there is no reports option available. I have roadmap, backlog, board, pages, add item and project settings.
in the Kanban project, in the same location, I have "reports" as well as "releases, issues, pages, components, add item"
ultimately I need to understand what the implication of the behaviour of our supplier is on our reporting. At the end of each sprint they re-define the sprint content and "move it to the next sprint" so they can close the current one. I think, however that they do this by changing the assigned sprint, NOT by closing the sprint and allowing JIRA to move the issues to a new sprint. This means we cannot track velocity or come up with any meaningful progress metrics.
I am using my own personal atlassian cloud instance to test this. I wanted to complete a sprint using the JIRA built in functions and see what the impact on the reports was. specifically the control chart.