Need howto Guidelines to import my Wildcard SSL Certificates into SingleServer (Core)
Jira V7.5.2
I checked already this topic: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/running-jira-applications-over-ssl-or-https-861253906.html
but was not able to convert cert for Tomcat Server.
Wont install relaying server for this or is there a option to change from tomcat to apache ?
I guess then the import method would be much easier?
Hi @Dom Girard,
the documentation you refer to explains how to get SSL working directly in Tomcat, I believe you will find an easier way to achieve this with Apache. This documentation should be useful for this.
Apache is easier to configure because you don't need to do all the keystore/tomcat configuration that can be a bit tricky, you will only need to point Apache to the right SSL certificate location.
Let me know if you have any questions,
--Alexis
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.