Hello,
I have trouble when upgration from JIRA 6.3.15 to JIRA 7.4.5
I use a clone of the databse of JIRA 6, to connect JIRA 7
For 1 server, everything is workking well, but for 2 other servers, i have error 500 with the following message when trying to access to a project :
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException
...
Caused by: com.atlassian.activeobjects.internal.ActiveObjectsInitException: bundle [com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira]
at com.atlassian.activeobjects.osgi.TenantAwareActiveObjects$1$1$1.call(TenantAwareActiveObjects.java:95) [?:?]
at com.atlassian.activeobjects.osgi.TenantAwareActiveObjects$1$1$1.call(TenantAwareActiveObjects.java:86) [?:?]
at com.atlassian.sal.core.executor.ThreadLocalDelegateCallable.call(ThreadLocalDelegateCallable.java:38) [?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_102]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142) [?:1.8.0_102]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617) [?:1.8.0_102]
... 1 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Could not find column 'LONG_QUERY' in previously parsed query!
at net.java.ao.schema.helper.DatabaseMetaDataReaderImpl.getFields(DatabaseMetaDataReaderImpl.java:118) [?:?]
at net.java.ao.schema.ddl.SchemaReader.readFields(SchemaReader.java:126) [?:?]
at net.java.ao.schema.ddl.SchemaReader.readTable(SchemaReader.java:110) [?:?]
at net.java.ao.schema.ddl.SchemaReader.access$000(SchemaReader.java:62) [?:?]
at net.java.ao.schema.ddl.SchemaReader$1.apply(SchemaReader.java:99) [?:?]
at net.java.ao.schema.ddl.SchemaReader$1.apply(SchemaReader.java:97) [?:?]
...
I had no errors in the UPGRADEHISTORY and UPGRADETASKHISTORY tables (all tasks to complete)
Comparing with a fresh JIRA 7.4.5 install, i noticed column LONG_QUERY is a nullable in AO_60DB71_SWIMLANE table (Jira Agile), and i other missing columns / tables :
LONG_QUERY in AO_60DB71_QUICKFILTER
LONG_QUERY in AO_60DB71_SUBQUERY
KAN_PLAN_ENABLED in AO_60DB71_RAPIDVIEW
GOAL in AO_60DB71_SPRINT
APPROVAL_STATE in AO_E8B6CC_ORGANIZATION_MAPPING (dvcs connector)
UPDATE_LINK_AUTHORISED in AO_E8B6CC_REPOSITORY_MAPPING
PRINCIPAL_ID in AO_E8B6CC_ORGANIZATION_MAPPING
Missing table AO_E8B6CC_ORG_TO_PROJECT
Missing table AO_E8B6CC_REPO_TO_PROJECT
So all missing columns / tables are Jira's tables. I don't understand why upgrading tasks are ok, but these columns/tables aren't created (others are) :
for example :
2018-11-21 11:46:32,752 JIRA-Bootstrap WARN [o.o.c.entity.jdbc.DatabaseUtil] Field "description" of entity "AuditLog" is missing its corresponding column "DESCRIPTION"
2018-11-21 11:46:32,765 JIRA-Bootstrap INFO [o.o.c.entity.jdbc.DatabaseUtil] Added column "DESCRIPTION" to table "audit_log"
2018-11-21 11:46:32,765 JIRA-Bootstrap WARN [o.o.c.entity.jdbc.DatabaseUtil] Field "longDescription" of entity "AuditLog" is missing its corresponding column "LONG_DESCRIPTION"
2018-11-21 11:46:32,786 JIRA-Bootstrap INFO [o.o.c.entity.jdbc.DatabaseUtil] Added column "LONG_DESCRIPTION" to table "audit_log"
I tried another DB clone ==> same results.
Did you experienced same problems ?
Thanks for your help,
Donatien