Hi Community,
How can I search through a select list single choice like how Priority (System Field) behaves? Do I need to use any add-ons?
Thank you
Hi Alvin,
Can explain what you get/expect with an image showing the difference in the behaviour between each field right now?
This would make it easier to understand and advise what to do?
Hi @Ismael Jimoh
Select List (Single Choice) custom field does not have search function, you will have to scroll down and choose your option
Priority , which is a System Field , and also a Select List (Single Choice) does have a search function where you can type in keywords and results will be shown.
Thanks for the clarification.
I do not think this is possible with JIRA out of the box. With plugins I am not sure if there are any that offers a similar behavior. The closest I have seen is with Insight Fields but this is because you are mostly searching an insight object.
Regards.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.