It seems that the bitbucket / jira cloud integration using DVCS has stopped working in the last week. Does anyone have a workaround for this?
I have tried disconnecting and reconnecting them but am still not getting the links to work again.
Hi, Stuart.
May I know the error that you are getting on the interface when you tried to reconnect them again? Is it something that looks like this?
The add-on failed to be installed: Error calling installed at URL XXXX 403 Client Error: for url: XXXXX
Your Bitbucket account is requesting access to JiraHmm... that didn't workWe couldn't complete that step. Let's have another go at it!
I would like to understand if the issue comes from DVCS itself or rather the applications. Thanks.
Hi Ahmad,
Upon further investigation, it seems that the DVCS is working as expected, the issue lies in the frontend. The development section is not visible on the new issue view.
Do you perhaps know if there is any way to revert to the old view without having to add `oldIssueView=true` to the uri all the time?
Cheers,Stu
Hello again, Stuart.
As far as I am concerned, there used to be an option (drop down / banner) that allows you to revert back to the old issue view but as of today, I could not find the option to do so anymore.
So, I believe that the new issue view has been implemented completely for now.
Thank you for your response Ahmad,
Can you please ask the powers that be to bring back this very useful functionality?It seems quite odd for a development management tool to have no functionality to link to source code.If this is not restored, I will need to look for alternatives.
Cheers,Stuart
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.