I am trying to search for all the issues resolved a few days after they were created. Something like:
project = 'ABC' AND resolutionDate > (createdDate - "10d")
Any idea how to achieve this? I will appreciate some help with this.
Hello,
You could use the Power Scripts add-on:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/43318/power-scripts-jira-script-automation
Your JQL query would look like this:
key in silJQLExpression("resolutionDate > created + \"10d\"", "project = ABC")
Hi @Ezekiel Udoh,
Out of the box, it is not supported. Please check with any custom plugin like script runner.
https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/jql-functions.html
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/I-cannot-run-issueFunction-in-JQL/qaq-p/3899
@Ezekiel Udoh,
Out of the box, it is not supported.
Please check third party plugins
Hello Alexey, thanks for the suggestion. I installed the add-on and did a re-index. Seems JIRA cannot still recognize the sil function. The error I am getting is
"Unable to find JQL function 'silJQLExpression(resolutionDate > created + "10d")'."
Go to add-ons -> Manage add-ons. Find Power Scripts and enable all modules:
Hello Alexey, it worked! I can see results now. Really appreciate the help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.