Hi,
My project requires a regular review of the Backlog in order to move issues/tasks from Backlog to a Refined Backlog. The next step is to prioritize issues/tasks in the Refined Backlog to start the sprint. Can I add a category in Jira named Refined Backlog in the Sidebar?
Thank you
In cloud you can add a link in the sidebar. Create a JQL filter to represent whatever constitutes refined backlog. save it and share it and add to the sidebar.
Hi Jack, thanks for your response. However, I changed my mind, I not not want the refined backlog to appear in the sidebar. Instead, I would like it to show right on top of the Backlog (as a separate category) in the Backlog view. Currently on top of Backlog, I "Sprint 1". How can I add another category in the Backlog view? I hope this makes sense
Oh, I just figured it out. No worries. Thanks!
@Neila Ben Amar, glad to hear it. you may want to post your solution as an answer and accept for others to benefit from.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.