I'd like to reopen a sprint to look at old tasks and work done.
Does anyone know how to reopen sprints in next gen projects? Or another way to quickly review and reference completed tasks that belong in closed sprints?
Hi Chris,
If you need to see only the tickets, you have two options:
1 - Go to Issues and filters and search by Sprint = sprintname.
2 - On the project that the sprint belongs, go to Reports > Burnup reports.
On the top you can select the sprint and below you will see all the history of the sprint.
If you need to reopen the sprint, then it will not be possible because this feature is not available, but we have a feature request suggesting this:- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17208Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the feature.
Regards,Angélica
Thanks Angelica,
Is there an Issues and Filters tab in next gen projects?
No, the tickets appear on Backlog and on the Board. After the ticket is archived, you must go to Issues and Filters > Search issues and filter by project.
Can you make this more clear. I do not see any "Issues and Filters" anywhere on a Next Gen project.
Once the Sprint is closed it does not appear on the Backlog anywhere, nor do the individual tasks.
please add feature to re open closed sprint.
One of several reasons why this feature would be useful: One of my team members accidentally moved a story out of a sprint it belonged in, and I closed the sprint not realizing that the story was missing. The story was to track a large body of work I had to account for in that sprint, and is throwing off my team's velocity numbers having it absent. The system shouldn't let me get into a state where a mistake is not fixable.
I left the office last Friday and our sprint was open. I came back today and a PM on accidentally closed out the sprint, thinking it closed the page. Please add "reopen sprint" as a product feature, just like the one you have for the original product.
Thanks!
It's a little bonkers this is not in next gen. I just closed a sprint but some of the items were incorrectly set to not-done and now not only this sprints metrics are spoiled but so are the next. Why is this a 'feature' that is required to be requested rather than basic functionality that should not have been removed to begin with....
This is the second feature that I have run into that is simply not there. I would suggest you stop pushing the usage of the next gen projects until some of the fundamentals like this and the ability to create custom subtasks exist. the roadmap view is awesome and a great add, but small things like these make it unusable for any serious project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.