When I run the Jira Pie Chart report it appears that the data displayed to cumulative and represents all data ever entered. Is there a way to limit the data reported to just the last 30 days or to a specific date range like 11/1/2018 ro 11/30/2018?
you cannot do this dynamically, i.e. w/in the gadget but you can certainly change the filter to restrict the period of interest.
Sorry, this is probably a dumb question, but how do I change the filter for time, when I click on the change filter link I don't see any time period option?
wait...sorry i think you are looking at some default report maybe. Can you elaborate on where you are seeing this and Server or Cloud?
I immediately thought that you were using pie chart gadget on a dashboard for which there is an underlying filter that you can edit.
still might be possible. i just need more info here to assist further. but if this is something Server specific I may run out of ideas as I use Cloud.
This is the default pie chart report in the cloud version of Jira
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.