Hello everyone, the background of the issue is this:
* The jenkins integration with our bitbucket cloud account started failing since a week ago and the only message I see is this:
Caused by: com.cloudbees.jenkins.plugins.bitbucket.api.BitbucketRequestException: HTTP request error. Status: 403: Forbidden.
Because your Atlassian account admin requires single sign-on, you'll need to authenticate with an app password. Create an app password at https://bitbucket.org/account/admin/app-passwords
Since then I've tried to login with that account and review its settings, but I cannot login because it doesn't have a valid registered email address and id.atlassian is requesting one, I cannot use the username for the account.
So I've some questions:
- Why is app-password required for single sign-on?
- How do I turn it off?
- The plugin I'm using to integrate jenkins and bitbucket by scanning an organization folder doesn't support app-passwords, but as I understand it there should be an option to opt out of them right?
Thanks in advance.