I am uploading the bulk tasks to JIRA using Excel and i am not seeing the Due Date i gave on excel every time i load the excel. Format i am providing on excel is 'YYYY-MM-DD. Please help
Hi @Vamsi Krishna Vendhoti
Refer to the documentation in https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver072/importing-data-from-csv-829827152.html , make sure you give the right format in Date format in import file
Specify the date format used in your CSV file. Use the syntax that complies with the Java SimpleDateFormat.
Thank You Fazila.. I am using Zephyr Test Case Importer Utility to load the tasks there i am using the due date field that is given in above format and it is giving me issue ( Not loading the value at all)
Are there errors in the log file?
Could you share a sample date and the exact date formatter you used?
no errors reported , all other column data is loading except the Due Date data.
I am using this format '2018-11-22 as it was loading in the same format earlier correctly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.