When I create an issue with more than one component that has a default assignee.
Which is the criteria for assignment?
thanks.
Hello,
I found this one in documentation:
If an issue has multiple components, and the default assignees of componentsclash, the assignee will be set to the default assignee of the component that is first alphabetically.
If an issue has multiple components, and the default assignees of components
clash, the assignee will be set to the default assignee of the component that is first alphabetically.
Thanks! I' ll make a lab to try It.
Thanks a lot for your help! I made some tests. As long as the components default assignee are set to component lead it works alphabetically.If the others components are set to project lead or project default, the assignee is set to the one to the component with de component lead default assignee.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.