I am trying to configure my next sprint and every time I attempt to add the start date of 11/19/2018 and End Date of 12/10/2018 I am getting the error:
The start date must be before the end date
What am I doing wrong?
@[deleted]are you selecting your dates from the calendar or are you entering them manually? Please try selecting from the calendar if you have not already.
Ae you using the date format that was specified for your instance? Check In System?User Interface>Look and Feel.
Helllllooooo Jonny Adams
Thank you for your suggestions, still a problem. It is defaulting to really funky dates in the future. When I try to correct it gives the error. I tried it both ways and I think it does not like the way I configured the date format in Systems MM/DD/YYYY. I may have to go back and change it to the European format.
Thanks again
Ruth Adams
@radams It could be due to capitalization. Capital "D" is used for day in year whereas lower case "d" is used for day in month. You should also use the lower case "y".
Well guess what it was?
It does not like the date format MM/DD/YYYY 11/19/2018 it wants DD/MM/YY
19/11/18 so that is what it is now configured and it is working.
Have an awesome weekend!
Ruth
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.