We want to change the URL on our internal service desk. Is it possible to customize on Jira Cloud?
Hi @Natalia Lezhai
Unfortunately this is not posible on cloud instances. https://confluence.atlassian.com/confeval/jira-service-desk-evaluator-resources/jira-service-desk-customize-your-portal-url
Carlos A.
You can however redirect your friendly custom URL to your jira instance url. I.e. help.mycompany.com > mycompany.atlassian.com
Hi Jerry! How can I redirect?
Thanks:)
After reading this: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Desk-questions/Friendly-URL-for-Service-Desk/qaq-p/47601?_ga=2.182825253.2038732209.1542611217-1966920985.1506952581
I still don't get it how to do the redirect on Cloud Service Desk.
Would really appreciate your help:)
Thank you Carlos!
Hi @Natalia Lezhai you are not going to be able to redirect the url because on cloud instances you have 0 control over the configuration. That links is for server o data center deployments where you control the proxy and everything regarding you deployment.
Regards
I'm not happy whit this, -1 for Atlassian.
For customers and companies like us is important to have our own URL. I'm dissapointed.
We are on cloud based Jira service desk and need help on changing the portal url
Also need this feature
Is there any update on this?is it now possible to change the Jira SD url into a custom one owned by the customer?
You will have to vote and watch the feature request.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-1627
No, while totally unbelievable, it's still not possible, and I discovered that after 2 weeks of service desk concept learning and configuration for my company
I have never felt so frustrated since my first loves as a teenager
We need to keep upvoting this
Hi guys, any update on this?
+1 need this feature as well ...
We miss also this feature.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.