One of my favorite things about AGILE Classic is that I can make a project plan in confluence, hit 'create multiple user stories' and it creates them all as children for my project. it saves time and makes it easy.
I tried to do this same thing w/ Next-Gen AGILE, and it doesn't make them children! I can however link them 'after' the fact. I tried to find a way to add them after the fact (like in classic) however, it does not exist. WHY!?
It lets me link, but I dont want to link them, I want children epics.
Epics however do let me create children, but I then have to manually add them to my confluence project page. This defeats the original purpose of multiple user story creation in confluence!
Also, most of the friendly tools I used in classic are gone.
I am unable to revert from Next-Gen to classic.
Why! This is extremely annoying as it is!
- A really annoyed, and pissed off project admin