Can i configure the leaderboard in Confluence Questions? For example, to display the "Top Experts This Month". Also, can I access the underlying data on which the scores are calculated?
In terms of my latest question, what would be a suitable resolution is to be able to export the data from CQ. Looking into this I see that there is an open issue relating to this (CQ-359) and so I guess I need to wait for that.
There is no API right now. The leaderboard is based on a hard-coded SQL query so you'd need to directly query the database to get this information.
Okay, thanks Bill. I'm fairly new to Confluence so can you provide me with (or point me in the direction of) gudiance on querying the database to get the underlying 'score' data related to Questions?
I'm afraid I'm out of my depth there.
Has there been any update to Confluence since this question was answered?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.