http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA041/Advanced+Searching?clicked=jirahelp
there are keyword "rownum", but I will not use? Please tell me will use. Thank you
How to use JQL statement that, for the first N pieces of information?
It is just a reserved word, not used anywhere now!
Thanks, How to use JQL statement that, for the first N pieces of information?
You can set your issue navigator to show the number of issues that you want to see on a page. This can be done in your profile page. AFAIK, that is the only way in JIRA to limit the number of results!
But I want to use JQL control. I access the system through another JIRA, JIRA through his
Interface RemoteIssue[] getIssuesFromJqlSearch(com.atlassian.crowd.embedded.api.User user, java.lang.String jqlSearch, int maxNumResults) to view the data , but inquires for a long time, so I would like to query for paging
thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.