Is it possible to define the default request type (public or private request) visible in the Portal per organization or is it only a global setting? Thanks
This is note possible OOTB. There may be an addon that would allow you do do this but I don't have any experience w/ one that would. Others could chime in here but in the meantime you might research the Marketplace.
Is there a global setting? If so where? I need to make all private and I can't find it anywhere in the settings.
@Dan Vink, can you clarify what you are wanting to make private and explain why it is not private today?
on the customer portal in service desk - when filling out an issue request, it has shared with -(what ever organization) the logged in user is apart of. I would like to have it removed or switched to private as the default.
I don't know why it isn't private to begin with - I will be honest - I may have missed something when first setting up Jira.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.