1 - Am I able to put kanban board into JSD project who have just ques and reporting available by default ? - If I am able to do so WHERE ? HOW ? - I need detailed manual which is actual to curent settings of JIRA (some manuals I read had different UI than we have in our Jira software now). I spent whole day yesterday to trying to figure it out and failed. Only way which was semi worked for us was to create new project (bussines/software) where I can use kanban as a theme and somehow connect our issues from JSD to this new project (also not fully worked because rule for linked issues just creates copies which are not linked even they had to be (based on info and old manual) )
2 - it is possible to just somehow change a theme of JSD project and still be in JSD project ? Because if I create new project with theme I like, it is automaticly created with certain type of project (software / bussines ... ) If I change this in Project settings afterwards to for example to JDS - whole theme changes to standard JSD look again.
Thank you for your time and complex answer (you investigated the issue or you just know where to change settings in specific project types to accomplish certain goals)