The company I work at has been using JSW for pretty much everything to do with processes, I've recently tried to incorporate JSD into the mix to allow our staff to submit requests and track them more easily.
We have a JSW issue set up for onboarding and I've set up the fields in a JSD request to copy the ones we use in that issue. The issue in JSW has several sub-tasks which actually contains the procedure outlined in their descriptions. My original intention was to have the requests in JSD clone the original onboarding issue, but when I create a linked issue field and specify it as cloned it doesn't actually copy anything other than the fields.
Basically I want-
JSD -> Request Form -> Creates Request ->Creates Issue in JSW
^
Clones from existing JSW with field values from JSD
Is it possible to have this happen?
Any responses will be greatly appreciated.