Hi all
I'm trying to find the instructions to change my email address in Jira and I don't seem to be able to do it.
Also I can login with Jira account and also with G+. Does it mean it is Sync with Google account or Jira account?
When I click on my user and select user profile when I try to change my email, the following message in the tab says:
Managed account
Your account is managed by your organization.
Contact your organization administrator to change your email address.
I'm actually the Site Admin and when I went to the Organization page there were nothing. So I created an organization to try it but I had to set the domain, and I didn't do it yet. Do I need to do that to really change an user email or even mine?
Let me know what I should do, thank you.