Dear All,
Is it possible to migrate a next-gen project to classic project?
Thanks a lot,
Gianmarco
No it is not. To the right under Related content you will see that this question has been answered many times now. There are step to move issues from classic to NG involving bulk move.
Hello,
The only option is to bulk move all issues from a next-gen project to a classic project.
You can find more info about bulk move here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracoreserver073/editing-multiple-issues-at-the-same-time-861257342.html
Hi Jack, thanks for the answer.
Actually I would need the opposite. In related questions I see migrating from classic to next-gen, but I would need to migrate from next-gen to classic.
Is also this unfeasible?
LOL i'm so used to the reverse I read incorrectly but yes you can bulk move from any project to another.
HI Alexey,
I am familiar with the search and bulk edit feature in the classic on the issues page, but I do not see the tools menu of issues page in the next gen. I am looking to move all of my stories from a next gen project back to a classic due to the lack of subtasks in the current next gen. Is there a screen shot of the tools menu in next gen you can send or is what I am requesting not an option?
Kind Regards
yes I am also facing same issue with my Jira instance any help would be much appriciated!
Could you make a screenshot of the page where you can not see something?
It looks like that functionality is implemented now.https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/migrate-between-next-gen-and-classic-projects-957974933.html
@Derek Adkins thank you for posting this.Were you able to test this new process?I was having this issue way back in May and I see that this article has only been posted last August.Would be great if you could confirm that it works.If not, I'll try to test this one out over the weekend and come back here
Seemed to work just fine.
@Derek Adkins thank you for confirming it.will be adding this link to our KB.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.