While creating dashboard some dots appeared on labels which reduce the readability.
Can anyone help me to remove the dots?
Hi Sandeep,
I would like to try to reproduce this issue here, can you please let us know what gadget are you using?Then I can create a dashboard and use the same gadget to check if this dots will appear.
Regards,Angélica
Hi Angelica,
I used "Two Dimensional Filter Statistics".
Regards
Sandeep Vashisht
Thank you for the details.I was able to reproduce this error and found a bug related to it:- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-67984Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the bug.For now, there is no workaround, but if you need to take a screenshot of the gadget, you can open the devtools and uncheck the "background-image":
You need to do this every time you refresh the page, this is just an idea if you need to take a screenshot for a presentation, for example.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.