we upgraded to 7.12.0, and according to the release notes, we should see this new option under the "System Support" on the left menu, but I do not see that.
Hello,
Custom field optimization is available for Jira Software Data Center and Jira Service Desk Data Center.
You can find it in this documentation:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/optimizing-custom-fields-956713279.html
yes, I have read the documentation, but that menu option is not in my menu
It means that you are not on Data Center
Apologies, I guess I had no idea there was a difference between JIRA Software for Servers and the Data Center. Thank you
we have 2 JSD DC 7.12.3... prod and a clone (dev). On prod, this option is missing.. in Dev, it shows up... however, if I copy&paste the URL from dev to prod, it shows up as well...
<jira;:port>/secure/admin/CustomfieldsAnalyzer.jspa
So, what the ...???
I'll tell you more: the link <jira;:port>/secure/admin/CustomfieldsAnalyzer.jspa opens and normally works custom fileds analyzer in our jira software (not DC)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.