In my sprint board I would like to be able to see if there is an attachment on a task without having to hopen it. is this possible? if so how?
Hi @Michael Vraa-Jensen,
I think you can see attachements on the Quick Issue View on the right (there should be an icon with a number of attachments (see image below)
I would create a quick filter “has attachments”.
Hi , I do not see the icon you display but still I do not think it is sufficient - I want to see an icon on each task with an attachment in the list - I do not want to have to click and open details to see if there is an attachment or not
Then you can use JQL function that filter issues that have attachments
attachments is not EMPTY
and create a quick filter on a board to show only those issues
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.