I want to get the value from other date custom field as a basis to the custom field I am about to add. Please help. Thank you!
Hello,
You should add a post function with a code like this:
#{custom field name} = #{custom field name};
Thanks! Is there also a way wherein I could get the date when the status is set to closed? I need to stop counting of workdays once the status is closed.
You mean i can just add this in my SIL script? Cause I don't think this one works. It causes error. I want to get the value of the custom field "Severity"
Here is what I wrote:
date PreUAT;number SLA = Severity;date startDate = created + "1d";string startWorkingHour = "09:00";string endWorkingHour = "18:00";number[] weekendDays = {7,1};date [] holidays = {"2018-12-25", "2019-01-01", "2019-02-05", "2019-02-06", "2019-04-19", "2019-05-01", "2019-05-19", "2019-06-05", "2019-08-09", "2019-08-11", "2019-10-27", "2019-12-25"};number hours = getWorkingInterval(created, currentDate(), startWorkingHour, endWorkingHour, weekendDays, holidays);
if (SLA == 1){PreUAT = "1d" + startDate;if (PreUAT < currentDate()){}return PreUAT;}else if (SLA == 2){PreUAT = "4d" + startDate;if (PreUAT < currentDate()){}return PreUAT;}else if (SLA == 3){PreUAT = "7d" + startDate;if (PreUAT < currentDate()){return PreUAT;}}
Does your script compile? From what plugin is the Severity field?
How to get customfield value using SIL?
"From Department" is multi-select custom field, I want to know the script how to get what value is selected in "From Department".
Regards,
Sami Ahmed Shaik.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.