I want to start multiple sprint active at the same time, and I have set up parallel sprint like this link, but its not working.
How can i do now ?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/using-parallel-sprints-797737030.html?_ga=2.100537886.1216208968.1541650095-1095036610.1541487032&_gac=1.207867558.1541479192.EAIaIQobChMI26Ghufm-3gIV1qqWCh38nw6YEAAYASAAEgIJ5vD_BwE
Hi
Are you in a classic project or a next-gen project? At the top of the link that you added, it specifically says that parallel sprints are only for classic projects.
If you're using a classic project, what are you seeing (or not seeing)? What is happening or not happening? You say "it's not working", but we need more details of what "it" is. Possibly give some screenshots of what you're seeing
Thanks for your feedback!
Yah, as you mention, i am using Next-Gen project (Scrum) ?
Do you still want me to send you a picture ?
No, it's not necessary. So unfortunately, at this point in time, the Next-Gen projects are unable to handle parallel sprints, only the classic ones can.
I believe this has answered your question, even if it's not the answer you were hoping for :-)
I understand now, thanks for your quick respond
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.