Do you use Jira Cloud? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!
We're looking for people to participate in a remote 1-hr workshop. To thank you for your time, we'll give you USD $100 via a digital gift card. To qualify, answer a few short questions. If you’re selected, you'll receive an email confirming your participation.
Sign up
Hi, I have been using cloud JIRA for about two years and would be interested in this workshop.
Nigel
I'm up for this @Bryce Hays
Ask away @Bryce Hays
Hi, I'm project lead for a Jira Kanban board via Jira Cloud being used with our in-house Legal department. Let me know if you have any questions on our experience applying Jira to the Legal space.
I'm would like to take part in this @Bryce Hays
Sure, I'll participate.
Everyone commenting needs to make sure they fill in the registration form https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_ePbayfjDTwmwHml
I am using Jira for more than 2 years now and have used it for both Scrum and Kanban, I would be interested in participating.
Estoy iniciando en el Uso de Jira. Me gustaría mucho participar en el taller, -Ojalá sea posible verlo en Español.@Bryce Hays
Saludos
Iris Reyes
irisreyes02@gmail.com
ireyes@fidenslat.com
Sure, I'm interested.
Be interested. thx
I'm interested as well.
Interested.
Thanks for the interest everyone. We are full for this session. Look for more research opportunities in the future and be sure to sign up for the general research group.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.