I am a new bitbucket user, and I try to use ssh rsa keys to connect via ssh to any repo in my account.
I added a private repo (tryed a public one also), and ssh keys ton my account. No matter where I try, I cannot access the repo via ssh.
In sourcetree, I get :
git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false --no-optional-locks -c credential.helper= -c credential.helper="C:/Users/nicolas/AppData/Local/ATLASS~1/SOURCE~1/GIT_EX~1/GIT-CR~1.EXE" push -v --tags --set-upstream bitbucket master:master
Pushing to ssh://git@bitbucket.org/nicolasross/REPONAME.git
FATAL ERROR: Server sent disconnect message
type 2 (protocol error):
"Connection blocked because server only allows public key authentication. Please contact your network administrator."
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
In a linux box, at command line, I get equivalent message :
Received disconnect from 18.205.93.2 port 22:2: Connection blocked because server only allows public key authentication. Please contact your network administrator.
Authentication failed.
I am sure that my key is loaded into the agent in windows, and on my linux box, I did the test with :
ssh -i /home/nicolas/.ssh/id_rsa -T git@bitbucket.org
And it still complains I do not have a public key.