Hi guys!
I have doubts about the release status version view: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/checking-the-release-status-of-a-version-764478180.html
I was wondering if its possible to see story points brief instead of number of issues brief.
Thanks!
In the documentation for this feature, I do not see any mention that it can be used with story points. However, I can suggest an add-on (developed by myself) for this purpose - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219429/status-progress-report-gadget-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
To get status & progress for a version you should use jql - fixVersion = "Version Onda Media 2.1"
Hi @Francisco Vergara
I developed an addon called Agile Docs which has this report.
You can select from any release and get the rolled up story point total and number of story points completed.
You can also get rolled up story point values for any Quick Filter which returns Epics (ie any Epic with a label used to signify a specific team).
Hope that helps!
Best Regards,
Rhys
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.