Hi,
Do you know if there is any way to create a Dashboard in Jira with different indicators, (resources, time, budget,etc).
This indicators are not automatically loaded by the Jira info, I'll fill and share with managers.
thanks.
hernán
I'm not sure I understand exactly what you are looking for. What do you consider "different indicators", i.e. what are you currently looking at? Here is a document that discusses available gadgets for cloud. There are quite a few options that allow you to display/monitor resources, time, etc. Not sure what "budget" means here - financial or time?
I'm sorry about my english. I would like to show the project health showing the aspects of the project, Financials, Resources, Timeline to finish the project, Risks, showing several semaphores (red, yellow, green).
I'm going to see the document you have sent the link.
thks!
no worries about second languages here. :-)
for sure start w/ the documentation. I'm sure you will need to create some custom fields to acheive some of your goals and then you can use the gadgets to display the data.
many thks!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.