I am really struggling with our implementation of Jira and Git. I am Product Manager who really needs to see what tickets where deployed and to what environments. The environment information is only available to me in the Development > Tags section of the Jira ticket.
I was successfully able to pull all issues where there has been 1 or more commits:
project = <project name> AND development[commits].all > 0 AND development[tags].all ~ "pilotenviro*"
The last portion (bold) is where I am trying to query the dev tags which contain the environments and I am getting a message back from Jira that states:
Available properties are "development[pullrequests]", "development[commits]", "development[reviews]" and "development[builds]"
So, I am wondering if there is a way to make development[tags] an available property? Or a better way to accomplish the end goal of listing all issues that have been deployed to an environment and which environment they where deployed to.
Would also like to be able to do a date range on the commits, but I may be pushing the envelope with that piece lol
We are using GitHub to manage our deployments.