I created private repository for my static website by following the tutorial https://pages.bitbucket.io/ or https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/publishing-a-website-on-bitbucket-cloud-221449776.html?_ga=2.208755538.1113104673.1541514181-103582555.1541409738
It gives me "Repository not found" error.
Do i need to subscribe to use the service or create new branch (like Github gh-pages) or what am i missing to show the page properly?
Hi Sumartono!
Seems like you're not creating your repository with the right name, keep in mind the name of the repository has to be yourusername.bitbucket.io, where you should replace "yourusername" with the username associated to your Bitbucket account.
I hope this clarifies things for you, let us know how it goes! And if you need any further help please don't hesitate to contact us again
Best regards,
Ana
Hello Ana,
I did changed my repo name myonlinereview.bitbucket.io.
Still showing the same error message.
thanks
Hi! I've checked your Bitbucket account and I saw that 'myonlinereview' is not your username. To give you a hint I'll give you the first and last letter of your username: t******x.
Hope that helps!
thanks got it
The article at https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/publishing-a-website-on-bitbucket-cloud-221449776.html does not make this clear at all. Not only does the link for "workspace ID" lead to a 404, but the entire article seems to imply that creating a repository named (as an example) mycoolproject.bitbucket.io would simply work.
In my case, I want to host a static site for one of my projects. I don't want to host it under pixelbath.bitbucket.io/mycoolproject, but there's no explanation of why we can't do that, and "Repository not found" is not a particularly helpful message.
me too help me my username is chaanchandan
https://chaanchandan.bitbucket.io/
Repository not found
Any resolution yet?
how to fix
Repository not found?my link https://bitbucket.org/{09d54ef3-412f-4bb8-a012-7487ccad031a}/please help me
please help https://bitbucket.org/informasipinjamanonline/informasipinjamanonline/src/master/
Thanks
How did you get this working?
Still no resolution. Seems like people would want to host a static site using bitbucket.
https://pages.bitbucket.io/{username} needs to be your account username
Thanks. I get that is my username, but it still shows page not found. Which repo is this URL pulling from?
if i remember correctly, the repos name has to be the same as your username.
i.e account username: johndoe
repository name: johndoe
Change the repository name to:
informasipinjamanonline.bitbucket.io
How can i write my name which have First and Last Name
hi
OK i got it, repository name should the complete slug, "xxxxx.bitbucket.io"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.