A lot of people have requested a feature to allow Scrum Masters to display a sprint goal at all times. see https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-5396 and https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-7308. As a user of JIRA Agile, I also really liked the suggestion of using sprint name, but that has been closed as a duplicate (which it isn't really https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-5997).
In the meantime, how does the community get around it?
The sprint goal feature is now available in JIRA Software Cloud. Please see the documentation at
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRASOFTWARECLOUD/Planning+sprints
The following issue tracks this feature
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSW-7308
Kind regards,MartinJIRA Software
HI Laurence
I'm Scrum Master and Product Manager working within scrum for last 7 years also with Atlassian products. After years of experience I've created scrum type of workflows and recently came up with sprint goal add on for JIRA server. If this is something of use for you it would be great if you could test it out - I apprieciate all feedback. I've seen this as a added value for server hosting in my client's JIRA's and thought this would be good assets for those who are missing this feature https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/eu.thesilverlining.jira.server.agilesprintgoals.jira-server-sprint-goals-plugin/server/overview
Eva
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.