When I try to shift tabs from Issues Done to In Progress or any other tabs, error appeared.And when I clicked to the linked ticket, it loads forever.Kindly please help do something with this asap. Because it blocks my testing.Thank you so much!
What is the error message you get when you try to transition an issue from one status to another?
Hi Nic!It's NS_ERROR_FILE CORRUPTEDI attached screenshot of the error. Kindly see above screenshots. Thank you!I'm still experiencing the same issue as yesterday. Still having navigation and performance issue.
Those errors are from the browser console, we need to see the error you get on the front end.
Although I would try clearing the browser cache and restarting it - ns_error_file usually refers to damaged files on the client side, not the server.
Hi Nic!Already tried clearing browsing history, cache and all but still no luck.I think error concerns about the time stamp?As the error says...e/this._getLastSentTimestamp https://jira-frontend.prod.atl-paas.net/assets/vendor.217cc9a39eacf9e29691.7.js:1:327090 e/this._shouldSendEvent https://jira-frontend.prod.atl-paas.net/assets/vendor.217cc9a39eacf9e29691.7.js:1:327501 e/this._sendEvent https://jira-frontend.prod.atl-paas.net/assets/vendor.217cc9a39eacf9e29691.7.js:1:327673Thanks much!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.