Hello,
Let me start by saying all the help provided is very much appreciated.
So here is my issue. I have two projects A and B and one workflow. I wanted to be able to create a request in one Project A and be able to trigger the creation of clone request in Project B. I was able to link the same workflow to both project and with the script Runner Add on, i was able to trigger the creation of the clone request in Project B when the request in Project A passes a certain transition.
So far i am good. Now i am trying to set the clone issue to pickup and only display the request from the transition which is was created from.
So let' say my workflow start from Opened => In Progress => Send Request => Approved => Resolved
The issue is cloned in Project B when the issue in Project A is in Status = Send Request
I would like the cloned Request in Project B to only display the remaining piece of the workflow, in this case Approved => Resolved
And i would still like both Project to be linked so that if the issue in Project B is in Approved status, the issue in Project A is transitioned accordingly automatically.
I have been trying different ways with the script runner to get this but i am not sure if it is possible to automate this. Any suggestions or input is highly appreciated.
Thank you.